Saturday 12 May 2007

(I've Had) The Time of My Life* - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes

I just finished watching season 8 of Friends. Watching Friends always brings back memories of life in UoE. After all, i lived with some really die-hard fans of Friends!!!

But more than that, our life back then was like one long episode of Friends - without the sleeping wif each other!!!! ;-P We had so much fun together! And just like the theme song of that series went, It din matter if our life was a joke, or if we're broke or if our love life was DOA!!! We would be there for each other! :-)

If only like the series, we could spend 10 years together...

I know i said in me previous post that the place i wanna be now is London. But if given a chance, i dun mind being anywhere as long as i'm wif all me mates. I've had the time of my life when i was in the UK - and the main reason is because of them.

I really miss me mates.

Here's my tribute to them - you can see we really had some brilliant and fun time together!



*A Grammy and Academy Award winning song which hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart in 1987, it was also featured on the soundtrack of Dirty Dancing.

No comments: