Wednesday 1 March 2017

Only one* - BoA

This was sitting in my draft folder since last August. Came up with the title and wanted to start blogging but did not get the chance to do so.

Until now - when it seems right to do so?

I noticed back then that all the links to my friends blog in the side bar reveal that not one of them have continued blogging! Yes, i am the only one left.

In fact, there was a time when i was sure that i would join them - and leave the blogging world for good. You would note from the side bar that in 2014, i only blogged twice! Only 2 postings in the whole year! I only resumed in 2015 after my second major surgery in recent times. But by the end of 2015, i was only blogging once a month.

Things did not improve much in 2016 - in terms of blogging.

The event that triggered my blogging life again was watching the movie Sing with Shona. I did not think i would blog regularly again - but at this point of time, at the end of February, i have already blogged more than i have in the whole of 2016!!!!

The thing about it though is that i do not know if it will last. I have many things i wanna blog about lately but i've been so busy. Term is resuming next week - and i'll be really caught up with work - at Uni and in church!

I really hope i can go on blogging... but if not, then at least i would have improved this year compared to last year!

*The lead single from her 2012 Korean album of the same name.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I was looking for blogs about music and I chanced upon yours. What a coincidence: we went to high school together at Bukit Bintang. I enjoy how you interweave the music into the aspects of your life. Hope we get the chance to reconnect.

imissw said...

Hi. Which 'Kevin' are you?