Tuesday 5 April 2016

Sisters* - Bette Midler and Linda Ronstandt

We were warned that there could be some feelings of jealousy and insecurity felt by our first daughter when her little sister is born. I was wondering how she would handle not being the only baby in the family - and yes, i was a little concerned, especially after reading about it and hearing some stories about how the older sibling reacts negatively to the arrival of the younger one.

Well, thank God that my fears were unfounded - at least for now. My older girls absolutely adores her little sister. We are so happy to see that.

 

I wonder how long will it last. I was told by a friend recently that his two oldest girls have always gotten along from small. They never fought and they are very close to each other.

I hope that is the case for our two girls. 

I truly praise God for blessing us with two girls and it also brings me so much joy to see my older girl so happy to have a baby sister in her life.

*This is a cover version of this song which was featured in the movie White Christmas.

No comments: