Tuesday 30 December 2008

Baby, it's cold outside* - Rod Steward and Dolly Parton

Heya,

I know i said in my previous post that i'd go and stand under the window that was previously yours. I'm ashamed to confess that i did not do that in the end.

I tried! I did!!!

I left the computer lab at Square 4, walked down the steps to Square 3, right to Square 2. By then, i'm sure my nose had froze! It was bl**dy cold!!!!!

Yet, i went down the steps to Square 1 and was halfway across it when i turned back. I thought i was gonna faint out of cold!!!! It was absolutely freezing. I could see your flat from there! It was so close but i knew i had to go back to Rayleigh Tower.

It had to be below zero last nite. It sure felt like that!!!

But i did go there in the evening, tho. Mind you, it was still cold.

*This Christmas song will always remind me of me flatmate, Michelle. We had this conversation about this song way back in December 2005.

No comments: