Saturday 13 December 2008

Leaving on a jet plane* - John Denver

Random thoughts at 2 am, while eating Christmas pudding, and listening to X'mas carols...

Why should i bother working so hard when they dun seem to appreciate it?

What was going thru my mind 6 months ago when i bought my plane tickets ensuring that i will not be spending Christmas with my family and church frens?

One day i'm gonna snap and i'll let him have it!!!

Of all the time to fall sick, why NOW??????

I'm feeling so tired...

How can my heart be at peace when so many of m family members are falling so sick?

I'm so not prepared for winter. :-(

People are gonna be so irritated with my coughing and sniffing on the long flight!

I'll be going Camden Town tomorrow! :-)

I'm so sure that i have forgotten to pack some stuffs...

I'm feeling so sleepy...

This Christmas pudding doesn't taste good.

Wonder wat movies they'll have in flight?

Alrite folks! The final post of the year drafted in Malaysia. I'll be flying off in around 8 hours time. I'll see y'all next week. Take care. God bless.

*Written by Denver at an airport when his flight was delayed. I love the cover version by Chantal Kreviazuk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While you are feeling rather down... here is something for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wRkzCW5qI

Have a great trip.