Saturday 18 April 2009

More than words* - Westlife

Recent exchange of text messages (edited, of course, to cut out the irrelevant bits):-

Moi: Many people love me!
F: Ohhhh, many ppl love you la? Who do u love most then?
Moi: Jesus!
F: I'm so proud you said that!

But the strange thing is that i din feel proud of meself. I actually felt hypocritical. If i truly love Jesus more than anyone, then why is it that i'm still struggling in my Christian walk? Why is it i still leave my BSF homework until the very last minute (literally - like in my car outside the building)? Why is it i still toy with some things i know are wrong? Why is it i am so reluctant to spend some time to pray at the end of the day?

If i do love Jesus, i will have to demonstrate it in my life. Let not my words be just bunkum.

*Their inferior remake of the classic by Extreme!

No comments: