Friday 20 April 2012

Let me let go* - Faith Hill

Saw this on one of my former student's FB wall:-


Had been going thru some difficult time in the recent weeks - thanks to... never mind. Maybe it's best that i dun talk about it. Not here, anyways... Suffice to say, some individual has caused some grief - not just to me but to a lot of people. It has been hard to let go of the matter. It is made harder cause the person not only did not apologise but did not think that he has done anything wrong! 

 But i'm thankful to God for the people around me who have been helping me and praying for me.

This little quote just reminded me how silly i was to let it get to me in the first place. In some ways, i wish i din care so much - but then, i wouldn't be me, would i?

*My favourite song of her's! But not the album version - the one used to be played on the radio.

No comments: