Sunday 9 September 2007

My life* - Billy Joel

I was pretty happy yesterday when i found out that the training scheduled this morning (Saturday) had been canceled!!! Woohoo!!!! It was nice to be able to have the Saturday to do something different - after all, all i did for the whole week was sit in front of me computer and books in me office and prepared for lessons.

So what did i do today? I sat in front of me laptop and books at home and prepared for lessons!!!

I need to get a life!

At least i managed to blog...

*Did you know that Chicago members Peter Cetera and Donnie Dacus sang backing vocals for this song which was released in 1978? I just found out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's ok. as long as u keep sending vids like Indian Thriller. Girly MAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN! OOOOOOHHHH you'll be pumping OVALTINE! or Salty Shanty's One Shot TEA!!!

imissw said...

well, going thru youtube is part of preparing for lessons!!!!

am actually quite excited!

p/s - i knew you'd "appreciate" the Indian Thriller as much as i did. LOL!!!!