Wednesday 6 August 2008

Lost in your eyes* - Debbie Gibson

I watched Red Cliff today. I enjoyed it. It was a good war movie. Not much acting, tho. Personally, i enjoyed the war sequences. It was a thinking man's war, unlike the big (and boring) battlefield war scenes that we've seen over and over again (thanks to Braveheart which started it all).

But what made it really worth my time and effort was none other than this girl:-





And i was glad that she had a big role in this all-men movie. After all, women in war movies are usually just there for eye-candy (just like the role given to Lin Chiling). Yes, she was eye-candy to me but she had part to play.

I must say it was a typical Zhao Wei role - the mischievous tomboy-ish younger sister who wishes to be taken seriously. Yet its a role that she plays so well!

I've been a huge fan of hers for a long time. But she never seems to get into good movies in recent times. Yes, i'm smitten by her eyes!!!! Me chinese mates in UK used to be amused at how much i liked her. They can't stand her eyes, tho!!!! They say it's too big! Unnatural.

Not to moi! I'm just lost in her eyes. *swoons*



*Her most successful single, this was her first single from her 2nd album.

No comments: