Monday 8 June 2009

Breathless* - The Corrs

Z: Are you panting???

I quickly sucked up a quick but deep breath, plasted a fake smile on my face and acted like it was a lovely evening stroll at the Kensington Park in early autumn.

Moi: What? Who? Me? Panting???

I tried to laugh it off.

But who was I kidding??? Such a simple short walk has left me breathless. These days, when i walk up the pedestrain bridge, i end up gasping for air!!!! I'm so out of shape!!!! Of perhaps, so IN shape!!!! Round is a shape, isn't it???

Less than 3 weeks to the Stan Chart Marathon. And i've oso signed meself up for the Ipoh marathon the week after that i.e. 5th July. I'm also eyeing the Shape Run (25th July) and the King of the Road (2nd August) runs. How in the world am i gonna be prepared for all those runs?????

Die, die, die...

*Their first and only UK no. 1 single.

No comments: