Friday 21 August 2009

Telephone* - Sheena Easton

(Pic taken from online)


Yup, the circle is now complete. I started off with a Nokia on a DIGI line and now i'm back with a Nokia on a DIGI line!



Yes, my phone is finally here!!! :-) Actually, it was here a couple of days ago - but i haven't started using it yet!!! Too busy... well, more like too lazy! To learn how to use it. Since it's a Nokia, it shud be user frenly.

Anyways, which colour do u think is nicer? I really like the red one. but since i bought it via mail order, the colour was chosen for me.

Yeah, it wasN'T the red one. I got the blue one. Which isn't really bad!

And not the first time too! My Sony Erickson was blue. One of my old Nokia was blue too. And blue seems to be the colour for me at this point of time!


*One of her big hits, it was nominated for a Grammy in the early 80s!

No comments: