Saturday 12 September 2009

Memory* - Elaine Paige

Wow. This trip to the east coast evoked many many old memories!!!!

I met up with a fren at Temerloh and we had a nice chat. I realised too that i cannot recognise Temerloh anymore. So sad. The memories of traveling to Temerloh came back. :-)

I'm at Kota Bharu now. So the memories of coming here for court cases too return! And of course, the RBS mission trip here years ago!

I'm staying on the 15th floor now and the memories of living above the 10th floor came back too.

Yesterday was 9/11. People say that on specific days of historical significance, everyone remembers where they were and wat they were doing when they found out. I still remember the day when i found out that Princess Diana was killed. And i can still clearly remember the 9th September 2001. I just came back from a RBS Committee Meeting. I turned on the TV and was immediately greeted with the words "America Under Attack" and the scenes of the twin towers collapsing! Everyone else was asleep and i was so so aggitated! This was not something to watch alone! I actually went to my parents' room and woke up my dad. He wasn't too pleased and he prolly din know wat i was talking about!!!!

As i listened to the radio, i was informed that it was on 9th September 1998 that the Commonwealth Games opened at Malaysia! That too brought back so many wonderful memories!

I have also signed up for the Nike+ Human Race during this trip too!

This trip has had its ups and downs. More downs than ups? But it also reminded me of the wonderful memories and experiences that i have had. And i'm thankful for that!

*She was the original cast member of Cats who sang this song.

No comments: