Monday 3 December 2012

Again and again* - Jewel

For my 2nd trip to London in last month, i had bacon and eggs for breakfast EVERYDAY for 9 days in a row!!!! For the last 3 days, i decided to give it a rest!

We found this little cafe near our fren's place at Angel - only four and half quid for this:-


Mine!!!! With mushrooms and toast!
My wife opted for the grilled tomatoes instead of mushrooms


Happy... and fat!!!

We also spent a few days at Barcelona- and at the hotel where we stayed, yes they served bacon and eggs amongst other things for breakfast!!!


Bacon and eggs - with chorizos!!!!!!

Subsequently, i went for my conference in London - what else do they serve for breakfast? Yes, typical English breakfast with bacon and eggs!!!!! 

9 days, man!!! Nope, i did not get sick of it. =P But i dun know how long i could have gone on like that!!!

That was for breakfast. 

Being in London also allowed me to satisfy my craving for roast duck!!!!! Without fail, i will always have raost duck when i am in London! When i used to study at Essex and travelled to London, i would end up eating roast duck too!

I can't find it here - even tho one of the restaurants have a branch here in Subang, the duck is just not the same!!!

It is quite sad, i know. There are so many other nice things to eat in London. I did try them - fish and chips, steak and guiness pie, scones, lovely sandwiches - but for roast duck, i had it again and again. It helped that my wife was not really in the mood for anything else and she could order other stuffs while i had my duck!


Roast duck rice!!! With the layer of fat between the skin and flesh! *Drools*

A happy man!

Even when we ordered dishes, duck had to be one of them!!!!
Delight!!!

 I miss the roast duck...

*The lead single from her Goodbye Alice in Wonderland album.

No comments: