Sunday 2 December 2012

I need you* - LeAnn Rimes

We had the privillege of worshipping at All Soul's on the 2 Sundays when we were at London - and God truly blessed us when we were there.


My wife and i after one of the service

For one of the Sundays, the Rector spoke on 2 Corinthians 12. The key verse no doubt will be “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” It was a timely reminder and a great encouragement for me! 

At the end of the day, i have to remember that God's grace is *sufficient*! I do not and shold not rely on my own stregth and ability. If i have any weakness (of course i do), that is fine - for God's power is made perfect in my weakness.

So what should i do? Do not depend on my self - but look to God and when his power is displayed, give him the glory! I need to know that I need him in my life!!!

*Released as a single from the album, Jesus: Music From and Inspired by the Epic Mini-Series. It was later found in her compilation album of the same name.

No comments: