Monday 29 April 2013

I saw her standing there* - The Beatles

 I saw her the other day. I shouldn't have been surprised about it but i was not prepared for it.

I must say that she looked really good! And i have to admit that she looks much better than when she was with me.

I guess i could have taken better care of her when she was with me. But i must say that she was expensive to maintain - and truth be told, i din think that she was worth it.

The incident did bring back memories of the time we spent together. Since 2007!!! The first long trip we took was to Penang. We also went to the east coast together, just the two of us.

But she's with someone else now - Sam. And he's taking real good care of her. I joked with him that i would like to have her back!!! Sam said that he would take good care of her and make sure she look good. Well, i'm happy for her! 

I have another car now but she, the purple Wira will always have a special place in my heart.


*Apparently, this song was originally titled "Seventeen"! Love this song. But then again, it's the Beatles! What is there to not love about their songs?

No comments: