Sunday 1 June 2008

Who will save my soul?* - Jewel

One thing which many people dun know about me is my 'thing' for shoes!!! Foot wear, anyways. I meself din realise this until i was counting the number of pairs of shoes and sandals i had while in the UK! I brought over my running shoes, my outdoor shoes, a pair of formal shoes, slippers and sandals. While in the UK, i bought 2 pairs of Karrimors and me Doc Marts. Oh and another pair of slippers in Paris after i left mine under me hotel bed!

OK - i guess compared to some girls, this is nothing. But this also doesn't include the shoes i left back at home - 2 canvas shoes, 2 football boots, one pair futsal boots, more formal shoes, my Camel boots, 2 pairs of sandals... and my Addidas Kampong!!!

One major problem i face is that the soul soles of me shoes keep coming off!!!!

Me Timberlands (which was thrown away in London after serving me faithfully especially when i was at Wales):-



Even me sandals weren't spared. My Teva's soles came off when i was in Bako National Park, Sarawak - and i had to use rafia string to keep it together!!!



One of the latest victims - me futsal boots.



But it's ok - me got me brand new futsal boots!!!! Got it really cheap cuz some of the stitching came off.



So when we playing futsal again, guys???

*Her first song from her first album, this is also her first hit single.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PUMA! PUMA! PUMA! Woot!

imissw said...

hehe. not surprised to get that response from you!

it's my vry first pair of pumas, tho! still havent tried them out yet.

GUYS!!!! when we playing????

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)