Friday 4 July 2008

Higher* - Creed

Got me new running shoes last week. Have oredi broken them in! Not as often as i would like, tho.

Yes, i am broke - but i had to get a new pair of running shoes. Me old ones are wearing out - and if i'm serious about running, then i should invest in a pair of good running shoes.

So here they are - the best that money can buy!!! I mean, the best that my money (which is only RM180) can buy!!!



Yes, Nike! The new tag line for nikefootball is "Take it to next level". Well, that's what i hope to achieve! I've signed up for a couple of runs in August - both 10 km runs. I hope later to try a half marathon - and eventually to do a full one. For now, my next level would be to try to improve my 10 km time - to at least bring it down to under an hour. That would be quite an achievement!!!!

On a separate note, i absolutely love this Nike ad - even tho for most parts, it is based on Arsenal FC. I guess this is the closest i'll get to playing pro and international football! Enjoy.




*Their first single from their 2nd album, Human Clay, apparently, the song is about the power of lucid dreaming!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great investment. My Nike is kid size from UK... -___-
Have under uterlised it since coming back here.

imissw said...

wear it to work la!!! i thought engineers can dress casual. me engineering frens wear football jerseys to work!

Anonymous said...

that was a cool ad. i think the 'me' person was van persie? tee hee.. fabregas was funny.

imissw said...

i thought it was some fictional guy. they showed arsenal and holland only cuz these are the big teams which nike sponsors? van persie would be the only guy who fits the bill. but then again, they could have based it on ronaldo with man utd and portugal!!!

fabregas was like a small kid throwing tantrum! :-P

Anonymous said...

well, it might makes sense that its based on RvP 'cos he usually takes freekicks especially from the left side and the part when Ruud van Nistelrooy was kicking the ball, they were standing on the centre circle - usually strikers stand there. but then again, RvP wears Adidas boots so.. he's not completely Nike. but ah well.. doesnt matter.

there's an unedited version on youtube which is longer.

Anonymous said...

great ad, makes me want to play "football"