Tuesday 21 September 2010

Change* - Taylor Swift

I've been avoiding reading the local news lately - it gets just too depressing. But it is hard to run away from the things which are happening in my country - and like an ostrich, just by burying my head in the sand does not make it go away.

I got home from a holiday - and along the way, i encountered some cops who appeared to me to be corrupt cops (see here). Then when i got home, i heard about this provocative article in the Utusan Malaysia newspaper entitled "Orang Cina Malaysia, Apa Lagi Anda Mahu?".

Then i finally decided to watch this clip. It starts off very depressingly but there is hope at the end.



What is the hope? There is hope that things can change - but we will have to bring the change. Let's make the change, shall we?

*The last track from her album Fearless, this song was also meant for the American Olympians.

No comments: