Thursday 24 February 2011

Time to go* - Keane

So the time has come. I always knew it would - just din think it would be so soon. Thought i'd be there for some time. After all, i have been working hard to stay there - extra harder this year! It wasn't like i was slacking.

Maybe tt's wat that is making it harder to swallow... If i was on the slide, then it is understandable - even expected - that someone else will take my place. But i thought i was at the top of my game.

Anyways, the time has come for me to go. And i do so willingly, vacating my position gladly for i know someone else deserving is taking that place. No issues there.

It's just that i'm surprised at how badly i am taking it. So i am human after alll... =P

Thank God for tGiF for making all this easier to bear.

*The bonus track in their 3rd studio album.

No comments: