Wednesday 28 March 2007

I miss you* - Haddaway

I just chatted wif Michael over MSN - and tho it was great, it just left me feeling so down. I miss me mates so so much. I miss the life there...

Michael had an amazing eventful weekend when his girlfriend almost got kicked out of the country by the Immigration!!!! Thanks to the help of the Uni people, the local MP and plenty of frens, things just got resolved.

Sachin returned from an equally eventful trip back home and his girlfren will be coming over from Spain this week to join him.

Song Ke is still the same - and bringing joy into our lives! ;-)

Chiaki just left for home for good.

Yuki is settling in at Manchester.

And me? I miss them all.


This was our last nite together - on the 30th November 2006. You can tell we had a blast! :-)

*This song hit the UK charts way back in the fall of 1993 (went all the way to no. 9) - it din help when we listened to it at the time when we missed home the most!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!!dear ,it's ..KE.. how r u? i saw these pics.so miss u ! r u happy? i'm in easter holiday now, and i got a part-time job in wivenhoe hotel.it's ok not too hard! but i cant believe that i stil getting fatter..^~^

imissw said...

珂珂!!!!!!! :-)

我很高兴听到你!

Miss you so much! I'm getting fatter too - but Michael said he is disappointed at me cuz i'm still not too fat yet!!!!

today is my first day at work :-(

take care.