Monday 22 October 2007

Words get in the way* - Jewel

Like sleeping but not resting,
Like hurting but not crying,
Like eating but not tasting,
Like singing in tune but out of beat,
Like a sunrise with the clouds blocking the sun,
Like a rose without its smell,
Like seeing your photo, but not being able to touch you
Like being happy but not joyful,
Like letting go but not forgetting

Could this be the beginning of the end? For this blog, i mean.

I look back at the past few posts and even i find this blog to be getting a tad bit boring. Ok, maybe more than a tad bit?

All i have done is just linked some news report, or reproduced some cheesy lyrics of some old song, posted up some pics, talked about a book which no one is prolly reading these days and gave some abrupt updates on my less than happening life.

It's not like i dowan to blog. But when i do, i find that i can't. It's not that i have nothing to say. On the contrary... but yet, words fail me.

I could say that my lessons preparation have taken up all my time and energy.

I could blame Facebook.

Maybe it's cuz of the fact that students are reading this blog now. Or maybe i'm afraid more people would take my words and twist it around. Maybe i'm scared i may hurt people i care with my honesty. Maybe this blog should be renamed "Truly Madly..." and i leave all those things deep inside where they are. But i should let them out, shouldn't i? Well, i did start a new blog which up till now is still postless.

Maybe its just a phase...

*Track #7 from her last album, going back to her folk acoustic roots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this might sound abit random but there are still tics for federer-sampras next month. u could go if u wanted and blog about that. :P

ticketpro.com.my

Anonymous said...

It's just a phase. :)
Take a break from blogging. It's not a "duty" for you to blog. You do it because you want to, not because you feel you have to.

Maybe it's writer's block. Maybe it's self-induced pressure. I've experienced it myself, and after a while, all that blogging spirit will come back - eventually.

(and don't blame us students on it, okayyyy!)
- Yuffie

queen shelby said...

Maybe you should get a girlfriend and then blog about the experience of chasing, tackling and then how quickly you get annoyed...

Want me to recommend someone?

=p

imissw said...

charity: dun think so la. all i'll blog about is how small federer look from the cheapo seats - which is wat i can afford!!! hopefully, they'll show it on local TV?

yuffie: heya. welcome to me humble blog!!! and if i can't blame the students, who else can i blame? hehe!

queen: i'm still not talking to you... oops! you tricked me into doing so!