Tuesday 13 January 2009

Something kinda funny* - Spice Girls

There're just so many things to blog. 2008 has long gone and the new year has started. All thru my holidays last year, i was blogging in me mind - the sights i saw, the feelings i was experiencing, the thoughts running thru me mind. I guess most of these will remain only in the deep recesses of me mind and not on this blog as i din have access to the internet much then - and since i've been back, i just can't find the time to blog.

But for now, lemme just amuse you with pics of these greeting cards - which i found absolutely hilarious! I hope u do too - but many are footie related.













You can purchase them at the Borders found on Oxford Street, London - go to the cards area which is just next to the Starbucks inside Borders.

*The 8th track from their first album.

5 comments:

Cereal said...

LOL!! These cards are funny!! where in the world did u see them?

Anonymous said...

LoL, they sure have lots of supporters in the savannah don't they ?

imissw said...

cereal: in london!!! at borders! eh... i mentioned that in my post din i? ;-)

anon: yup, all those magpies fans. i guess in the same way, there are lots of hull fans in asia - with all them tigers here!

Vinegar said...

I missed UK so much after reading your trip to UK.
It has been a while since my last visit, your blog is now very nice and warm. ^_^ I like this tone of red. Happy CNY!

imissw said...

heya, glad u like the layout. it's a good thing u visited today cuz i'll be changing the layout - it's the 15th day of cny edi!

today's the last day this blog is red!