Tuesday 19 October 2010

First time* - Lifehouse

The first time i ever heard of Paramore was in 2006, at Essex, when i stumbled upon this clip of them on YouTube:-



I fell in love with them immediately!!!!! This immediately became one of my favourite songs - and till today, this is my favourite song of theirs. This version. So so good!

I supposed part of the reason why i love them is also because they are tied in with my experience and memories of being at Colchester. I remembered sharing this clip wif Markus knowing he would enjoy it as much as i did. I still remember that time when we were chatting in his room - and then i showed him this clip on his laptop...

They're performing now not far away - and i'm not there. =( But at least i can listen to them thru these clips!

*Their first single from their 4th album.

No comments: