Friday 5 February 2010

I'm still remembering* - The Cranberries

I remember having you in the team during the RBS Missions Trip to Temerloh...

I remember our trip to Bristol...

I remember watching Friends with you at the backpacker's place at Fishguard...

I remember the Christmas Day lunch you hosted in 2006...

I remember exploring the Welsh coast at Pembrokeshire with you...

I remember us taking photos of the Clifton Suspension Bridge from evening till night...

I remember attending the Hari Raya and Christmas gathering for M'sian students with you...

I remember singing carols with you in Square 3...

I remember sharing my can of 'sambal ikan bilis' with you...

I remember chatting with you and Samuel at the corner mamak shop till early hours of the morning...

I remember you passing me the winter jacket and saying that we'll talk about my UK trip when i get back... and that was the last time i saw you.

It's been one year... and sometimes, it's hard to believe u're no longer with us - physically. But u'll always be with us in our hearts.


Markus Ng (6/5/1985 - 4/2/2009)
(Pics taken from Markus' profile photos on FB)

*Track 10 from their 3rd album which was not bad but not very successful.

No comments: