Tuesday 2 February 2010

Against doctor's orders* - Kenny G

I've been back at work this week - one week before my MC expires!!!

Yes, i'm working while still on MC. I also doubt that the doctor would have allowed me to be behind a steering wheel so soon.

I must be quick to add that the bosses were nice enough not to overtax me. So i'm just doing two third of the lectures that i would normally do - and i am not required to stay the normal hours at college.

But still, there are so many other things i need to do. Like today, i did not have any classes but i was working a lot.

But thanks be to God that i am well enough to be back at work one week earlier (not counting last Friday when i went back for a refresher cum briefing on mooting).

Anyways, it is good to be back - and a good 'warm-up' for the crazy weeks ahead. If i had started back work after my MC expires next week, it'll be like being thrown into the deep end of the pool without a float.

The down side to it is that i'm feeling so tired and stressed out. I have so much to blog about but can't find the time to do it (except of quick ones like this). I have many messages to reply - and i do not want a quick short reply. So that too has been delayed.

Hope this blog won't be neglected too long.

Well, at least i know that when i drop on my bed later, i'll fall asleep very quickly.

*The second single from his 5th studio album, Silhouette.

No comments: