Sunday 14 February 2010

Better* - Boyzone

Alright - i think i get to be narcissistic once in a while, can i? Well, lemme warn u first (if u still haven't noticed it yet!), there are lots of photos of ME in this post. So carry on at yr own risk!

Because of my recent surgery, a portion of my head was shaven bald.



The hair has started growing again and the decision was made to crop off my newly coloured hair till it's really short so that my hair can grow again as evenly as possible.

The decision was made by me - but it wasn't something i wanted to do. I never liked short hair. Perhaps it is a reaction from the inner rebellious nature to the many years in school and being forced to keep short hair. Not only that, i am certain tt i dun look good in really short hair.

But oh well... it is only hair. And it will grow back eventually. So the gf assisted me by shaving off most of my hair.



What has been really surprising was the reaction of the people - specifically and generally, people of the female gender. Yes, the girls and ladies at work and in Chapel all say that my hair as it is now is a great improvement from how it was previously!!!!

No way!!!!

But they are all certain and honest about it!

Well, i told them that if they think so, they better enjoy it now - cuz i'll never have my hair this short ever again!!!! I mean look at me when my hair was longer (various length but definitely longer than how it is now):-



Do you all really think i look better now???

*This was their remake of Tom Baxter's song which i first heard in the movie Run, Fatboy, Run.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those things on your head - they look like something out of The Matrix!

On an unrelated note, nice scar there - makes you look a bit tougher =p

imissw said...

haha. thanks, anon, whoever u are. but r u saying i used to be like a sissy?

those thingys on my head were pasted there by the radiologist b4 the op to map out where the tumour is. the doc will use them and some machines i think to tell where it is - they described it as akin to satelite imaging!

Ruey said...

Me thinks you look more "uncle" with the shaved hairstyle lah. ;-)

imissw said...

lol!!! maybe its the way how my specs is resting low on my nose. hehe.

but i take it that u r part of the minority who does not think the shaved head is better! :-)