Sunday 2 January 2011

I need you* - LeAnn Rimes

My fav song for New Year's eve! (a lil late but better late than never!)



We don't need a crowded ballroom... - if you're with me, next year will be the perfect year!


A good way to remind myself that i need God to be with me thruout the whole of next year - if i want it to be a perfect one!

Looking back at the year gone, many people would not call it a perfect year. I blogged about the highlights of the year below - but there are a lot of painful and terrible moments, unhappy incidents, experiences which i would not wish on anyone. But i know that with hindsight, it was these things which contributed in making the year to be brilliant! It was these that made the sweet moments sweeter, the achievements more meaningful, the happiness more joyous!


*The title track of her 6th album.

No comments: