Thursday 20 January 2011

Missing you* - Diana Ross

Sometimes it makes me sad, though... Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. But still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.

When i heard this line, i immediately thought of my frens - so many of them, gone. To another place... and some, to a better place. It's such a bittersweet feeling. Deep down inside, i wish i could just keep them all close by - but that would indeed be a sin. I rejoice for them too, knowing they are having the time of their life - i do.

Still, i miss them a lot...

*Her tribute to her fren, Marvin Gaye.

No comments: