Sunday 23 January 2011

Home* - Michael Bublé

Ipoh! No, it's not my home. It used to be tGiF's home - but i think here is where her home is now. =) Ipoh is the home of her parents.



I like Ipoh! I actually found meself looking forward to going to tGiF's parents' place. Some people may find that strange. After all, Ipoh does not really have any famous tourist attractions.

But maybe tt's where it's charm lies. It is a nice quiet, simple place, surrounded by mountains and hills. Maybe it's cuz i get to stay there for free - there's always a room there for me, all to myself whenever i go there. Maybe the small town feel reminds me of the small towns i stayed at in the UK when i was studying there. Maybe it's just being able to get away from it all!!!

It's prolly a combination of all the above - plus one more very important thing! The FOOD!!!!!! That's one thing i always look forward to. The highlight of the morning will be where to go to for breakfast - dim sum? Hor hee? Hakka mee? Curry mee? The highlight of the afternoon is where to go for lunch - nasi ganja? Laksa? Bean-sprout chicken rice? Then it'll be tea time. Dinner. Supper, even!

I'll be blogging about Ipoh food in the next couple weeks in my food blog. In fact, i have oredi started on a couple of posts about food at Ipoh! =P~

I'm oredi looking forward to the next trip to Ipoh. It may not be my home - but in a way, it is like my second home.

*One of my favourite songs of his.

1 comment:

Ruey said...

OoooOOoooo...me likey the new fonts of the blawg!:D