Friday 29 April 2011

Yellow* - Coldplay

So apparently, this is gonna be Liverpool's 3rd jersey for the next season:-



I'm not too excited about it. Yellow???? I like it back then when we used to have green! =)

I'm just wondering how true this is, tt it's gonna be yellow. There has been other rumoured designs but this looks the most real! After all, their current manager now used to play in a very similar kit in the past:-



And yellow really isn't anything new. When Adidas first took over back from Reebok, the away strip was yellow:-



Even during the Reebok days, yellow has been used a few times. This is my all time fav yellow strip:-



Here is another Reebok yellow strip:-



This was another one of my favourites - altho it is more golden yellow:-



Apparently, before Reebok took over from Adidas, their away strip was also yellow:-



So have we come a full circle? The next question is if it really is in yellow, am i gonna get it? I dun know. As it is, i'm planning to get the away one which is in black. And this yellow is a tad bit too bright, isn't it?

*One of their classics, i remembered it was also used for one of the Simpsons The Movie trailer!

No comments: