Tuesday 18 August 2015

Stuck on you* - Lionel Ritchie

It has been a while since I've posted anything up. Well, compared to the flurry of posts after my surgery!

The reason is simple - I've finally moved back into my own house. It's been a week since that day when I came back home.

I wondered before my surgery how my daughter'so reaction will be. Is it going to be "absence makes the heart grow fonder" or "out of sight, out of mind". A part of me which feared that I may not make it through the surgery hoped it would have been the latter. After all, she is just barely over 2 years old. How much can she remembe? I cannot remember anything about what happened to me when I was two.

But thankfully, it was the former rather than latter. And although it has been a bit difficult, I have to admit it feels good to be missed and wanted, doesn't it?

It meant that she wanted me by her side ALL the time! And I'm not exaggerating. Even though she had been warned that I am not allowed to carry her and that I will only be holding her hand, she made sure that she held on to my finger almost all the time!

So I have to make sure that I get my rest whenever she is sleeping - for she will not allow me any sleep when she is awake! She will make sure that I am stuck to her by her side all the time!

Ok. Better go get some rest now!

*Interestingly, this hit song of his marked his country music debut!

No comments: