Friday 22 June 2007

Over and over* - Wilson Phillips

Been pretty hessitant to post anything up lately. No, it's not for lack of anything to say (how can i not have anything to say about anything???). No, it's not because i'm super busy at work (like i was end of last month - i actually get home early enuf to jog, and then eat dinner wif me family).

I've got a feeling that it's cuz of something i read on someone's blog recently. She observed that "after a while, every blog just circulates the same issues. ... (T)he heartfelt, thoughtful posts tend to go round and round the same point...".



I read me mates' blog and see how true that statement is - whether be it about what car to buy, why are there no good men - single - around, their insecurities about their looks, how meaningless life is, etc.

I see me own blog and i see that i'm the worst culprit!!! I wonder how many of you are sick of me talking about how i miss me mates in the UK, how life then was brilliant, bla, bla, bla...

In fact, i have been feeling pretty emotinal lately - over this matter. Summer is starting - summer ball took place 2 weekends ago - and last summer was just the best time....

I'm doing it again, aren't i? But a lot of things which took place in recent times just made me miss me mates - and all i wanna blog about is just that. In the end, i just end up looking at the photos of the times we shared back then.

Yes, this post is another one of those post that i keep on rambling about in this blog over and over and over again - and you can sure, it wont be the last!

*The 6th track from their debut self-titled album. Drafting this post made me look for thier album and i've been listening to them again - brilliant stuffs!

No comments: