Tuesday 12 June 2007

Up where we belong* - Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes

While walking back from me jog yesterday, i was pleasantly surprised to catch a wonderful sight in the sky - red clouds. It was lovely. And just as always, it stayed wif me all the way - long enuf to keep me company along the way but left before i could get in and get me camera out.

I love clouds!!! They always fascinate me - and make beautiful sunsets and sunrises!!!! Here are a couple of early morning pics i took in Fraser's earlier this month:-




Still, i really missed the clouds back in Essex. Living on the 11th floor, it felt like i was up there wif them, not like back here when the clouds are so high up above. I spent so many hours just sitting by the window and hanging out wif the clouds. Here's my tribute to the Colchester Clouds from the 11th flor of Rayleigh Tower:-



*The song featured on the movie, An Officer and A Gentleman, it was #1 on Billboard Hot 100 for 3 weeks in a row way way back in 1982. It also a mutiple awards winner - Golden Globe, Academy, Grammy and BAFTA!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you might enjoy this:
http://www.cloudappreciationsociety.org/

imissw said...

cheers, mate! i'm gonna spend many more hours there!

p/s - now i know that other people take nicer cloud pics than mine! ;-P