Saturday 9 June 2007

Sometimes love just ain't enough* - Patty Smyth & Don Henley

Ever had the feeling that you were meant for each other? The perfect match? None can ever be so compatible?

It was love at first sight for me!

But yet, yet... the time is just not right. If we had not met so soon, if things were different, if i was more financially sound, if...

I always believe that it's all in the timing - and right now, we aren't prepared. I'm not.

On top of that, she's pretty high maintainance!!!!!

So, i've finally come to the conclusion and made me decision. I will NOT be investing in a Nikon D80 - altho it's exactly wat i want now.


Pic taken from Digital Camera Tracker website


We can't always get wat we want, can we? Especially when she's over 700 quid!!!!

*Peaked at no. 2 in the BillBoard Hot 100 Chart and reached #1 in the Adult Contemporary Chart in 1992. Used to disagree with the lyrics. Used to.

6 comments:

ye said...

just so u kno, me too..been talking bout getting one since last yr, but still hasnt. the trip, my resignation, n my bro's decision whether to continue study or work, etc, all these made me hold my plan to own that sweet thing..but i kno i will get it someday, for i'd already bought a d70 kit lens for d80 body!
p.s. think it's cheaper in spore generally..

imissw said...

Esp wif the great s'pore sale-eh?

Well, looking at yr wonderful photos, i'm sure the trip was worth not getting a D80! hehehe.

i'm gonna make lots of me mates scream at me cuz i've decided to get a D40 in the meantime.

ye said...

d40? u sure?? think twice if u plan to upgrade to d80 within couple yrs... just tot it wld be better investment to get a body u can use longer, n slowly invest in better lens instead

imissw said...

yeah, i'm sure. been thinking a lot. i'm not even gonna get the d40x!!!

well, beggars can't be choosers!

unless you wanna enter into some "time-sharing" deal for a d80 wif me!!!! ;-)

ye said...

time sharing!! hahaha...that's original!LOL..well i will consider if u promise it's not some scam!!

imissw said...

me? scam you? would i do a thing like that???

;-P