Wednesday 6 February 2008

Music makes my day* - Olivia Newton-John

Someone commented that me blog is like a "typical emo blog".

*Ouch*

Me? Typical????

Ok. So the past few posts have been sprinkled generously wif journeys of my emotional rollercoaster (as generous as the amount of parmesan cheese i sprinkle on me pizza at Pizza Hut). The next few posts should be emo-free... or at least, S-free, since it's all about me trip to S'pore!

Yeah, music played its part in me holiday. It was Les Mis and Miss Saigon which kept me company in me lonely and extremely cold bus journey down. And while i was there, i spent a lot of time at HMV. I couldn't bring meself to spend that kind of money for CDs so i just hung around and enjoyed the music there.

But if i had the money, these are the CDs which i would get:-







If you haven't herd of these artistes before, here are some clips for you to enjoy their brilliant work:-

Taiwanese American Vienna Teng singing "Homecoming"


Aussie Missy Higgins singing "The Sound of White"

(Sorry but this is the clip with the best sound i could find - a bit shaky tho)

American band with lead singer Hayley singing "Here we go again"


*Taken from her 1973 album of the same.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Vienna Teng is wonderful. If you can afford it, get the album. It's really worth it. =)

imissw said...

well, i'm so used to getting songs from... erm... my "frens" who willing share it wif me. *ahem*

anyways, i'll just wait til u get it and then rip it off you? ;-)

Mel said...

Yup, just let me know, I can always send the songs over to you, if you have no scruples about where they come from... =p

imissw said...

well, i was gonna rip it off you... and you din hv to tell me where you get em from!!!

knowledge is an essential ingredient in receiving stolen prop. ;-P