Saturday 15 March 2008

I miss you* - Blink 182

I turned on me PC and was greeted with this offline msg:-



Disappeared? Yeah, i think i have. Can't blame me can you? Hey, i can hardly find time to sleep - or watch a movie!!!! Yes, i am enjoying meself... but i wish i could have more time. Time to at least keep in touch wif me mates. As it is, i'm online most of the time but my status is always "appear offline". People just dun seem to respect the "busy" status anymore. So while i do see me mates online, i dun chat wif them as i just can't afford the time!!! :-( Sad-eh?

So they dun see me anymore and wonders where in world have i disappeared to.

But in truth, i miss them so so much. We had so much fun together - but it was more than that. We literally shared our lives with each other. Having them around really made going thru those exceptionally difficult times much easier.



These past few weeks have not been easy for me - and many a times, i just wish they were around... around to put a smile back on me face, to laugh together, to tell me in my face how stupid i am, or to emphatise with me.

Miss y'all so much...

*Some realy trivial trivia - the song makes several references to The Nightmare before Christmas and Travis plays using one brush and one stick. Can you hear it?

No comments: