Thursday 13 March 2008

Try* - Debbie Gibson

2 am.

I can hear the rain falling outside...

The body begs for sleep, the bed beckons...

I sit here surrounded by Family Law books, yet my mind is somewhere else...

Letting go is hard. But then again, did i expect it to be easy?

I recall what a wise green puppet once said (before it was taken over by a computer image), 'Do or do not. There is no try'. The logic of that statement at this point of time is as bad as the sentence construction of the same.

I am trying...

*Taken from her Anything is Possible album

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats bugging you my friend?

The other KC

Anonymous said...

i think i know whats bugging you. well it takes time to move on.

Like i said in the previous comment on the other earlier blog, lets talk about it. I;m all ears.

same KC as above

imissw said...

you have no idea wat i'm talking about.