Sunday 8 February 2009

Cherish* - Kool & the Gang

I've been tagged. This seems so... juvenile!!! But i have been tagged by a student.

In any event, it is something which i have been wanting to blog about for some time. It's the customary look back into the year passed. Yup, it's my 'New Year' post!!! Last year, my New Year post was posted on the 19th January. This year, it's on the 7th February!!!! But January 2009 has really been crazy - and will definitely be mentioned in 2010's New Year post next year (expected to be posted in March 2010!!!).

So finally, i've completed it. Trust me, it took A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT to do this! So check it out here - the list of memorable events of 2008 for me, memories which i cherish.

Here's a little teaser to whet your appetite!



*An extremely popular ballad in the 80s.

No comments: