Monday 9 February 2009

Just walk away* - Celine Dion

I finally blogged about 2008 (see here). To help me remember the events of last year, i actually re-read through this blog. Yup, all the posts posted in 2008. I skimmed thru all of them.

And i realised one thing - my blog is pretty boring!!!!! i can't imagine why would anyone wanna read me blog! But yet, according to the site-meter, the current count is 27 people a day!!!

OK - i know a lot of them are random surfers who dun spend more than one or 2 seconds looking at me blog before coming to the conclusion that it is boring (but it took me years to realise that). But still, i think there are 2 or 3 'regulars'. And i respect them! Either they are stalking me - or they are just fascinated by bad writing!!!!

Oh well... at the end of the day, i guess what is important is that i enjoy blogging. And i blog not to read it again in the future. I blog just to let out my feelings and express myself. So it floats my boat. And that means i'm just gonna carry posting these boring stuffs up.

Yes, i know some people are sick of me talking about 'S' or about UoE or about London. Well, this is my blog and i'll blog watever i want. If you dun like it or find it boring, just leave! But if you do, feel free to come as often as u like - to laugh and to cry with me. To sing together with moi!

*One of the last singles from her album, The Colour of My Love, this single was however never released in the US. Used to love this album of hers. I think that SP still has my CD. Can't find it...

No comments: