Wednesday 11 May 2011

Evergreen* - Will Young

Dear Shona and Hollie,

I talked about you two again in class this morning. For some reason, it was much harder than it used to be.

Time flies, doesn't it? My current students were only 2 years old when i last saw you two. I'm gonna get married soon, you know! Would have loved to bring her to mee you.

Perhaps, one sweet day, we'll all be reunited again?

I told my students that the last song you were listening to before you left was Will Young's Evergreen. In a way, it is kinda apt - cuz the memories of that time back then will remain evergreen for me.



*This was a remake of Westlife's song! Yes, for a change, it's not Westlife that remade a song - but just like always, the Westlife's version is not as good!

1 comment:

♥ BabyRachel ♥ said...

awww =( i feel so sad now.