Sunday 8 May 2011

Mad season* - Matchbox 20

With the exams here, i thought life would be much easier. I was wrong. Dead wrong!!!! Last week was prolly the craziest week of my life at Taylor's. There were some pretty difficult times but i've not remembered not being able to sleep for 2 nights in a row, just rushing to complete some work - which i still feel is not right to impose on us!!!!

Ah well...

Too lazy to blog about it - just reposted my fb statuses since last Monday:-
Pork noodles on Labour Day holiday! But after that, back to campus to labour on Labour Day. I'm a labour-holic...
02 May at 08:22

Drowning in work... but on the bright side, singlehood only has 4 more months before its expiry date! =)
03 May at 01:00

I got tricked!!!!! It's not as easy as it was made out to be!!!! =(
03 May at 10:47

Super stressed, so much work, crazy expectations... but in some weird sick way, i'm enjoying it.
03 May at 12:48

Paganini keeping me company as i try to keep meself from drowning in my work. The only way to stay afloat is to just keep swimming, just keep swimming...
Wednesday at 01:35

Classical music really goes well with law!!!! I've had Chopin, Paganini and now Mozart keeping me company! Reminds me of my law student days.
Wednesday at 13:33

Trying not to drown... just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming...
Wednesday at 16:56

Looks like there is no sleep at all tonight. I really did not sign up for this - and no one can expect me to be happy about this.
Wednesday at 23:40

Staying up all night long doing things which i feel by right shouldn't be imposed upon me. Ah well...
Thursday at 00:41

Not bad - i'm still plodding on despite not sleeping last nite - and sleeping very little the night before that. Well, i guess i can sleep when i'm dead...
Thursday at 15:17

Sleep is overrated!!!! It's gonna be another all nighter again - and i'm armed with lots of food and coffee!
Thursday at 23:38
Finally went to sleep on Friday around 10 am. It was scary as before that, i would be typing a sentence and midway thru, i would not know wat i was typing about!!!! The mind just switched off!!!!

This weekend, i was like suffering from jet-lag.

I hope the worst has passed...

The title song of their 2nd album.

No comments: