Thursday 24 January 2008

How do I live* - LeAnn Rimes

...without internet connection????

What the ..... is going on? It has been like this the whole of yesterday. I was thinking maybe it's just congestion - with everyone in the Klang Valley having the day off, they decided to go online. But it's past midnite now and it's a working day!!! The connection is still bad. I can't get the news (took me a while to find out that Heath Ledger died and Spurs thrashed Arsenal 5-1), i can't get on MSN, and worse of all, i can't access LexisNexis!!!! How am i gonna get ready for class later???

Well, to me students who are reading this, let this be a lesson to you - do not procrastinate!!!! ;-P

UPDATE: It's back. business as usual.

p/s - here's me tribute to Heath ledger. Me not a big fan but i absolutely loved this scene:-



*One of my all time fav songs, it spent a record 69 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 chart!!!

No comments: