Thursday 1 October 2015

Wake me up when September ends* - Green Day

It's October!!!!!! First of October! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

No, I've not been sleeping all this time - but i need to wake up from my blogging slumber! It's been more than 1 month since my last post. Not a single one in September!

No, September was not uneventful! But i just could not find the time - to actually post something that i can deem worthy to be on this blog, not a slipshod post which is up just for the sake of posting something (although this post feels like such a post...)

I even have so many posts in my draft folders as i did not want to post more than once a day in August.

Is life just too busy that blogging is out of the question? if i find it difficult now, how will it be when no. 2 comes?

Yes, no. 2 is on her way.

Yes, *her* way.

More about that another time...

*This song was written by their frontman, Billie Joe, regarding the death of his father.

No comments: