Wednesday 25 April 2007

Don't forget to remember* - Bee Gees

Text message received on 23rd April 2007, 17:27 hours

I just heard n have been contemplating how 2 say this.. call/sms/email.. I’m so sorry. i didn’t even know that he was in such a serious condition.. i feel so far away, further than when u were in the uk. :( But, the thing that came to my mind is, i remember the day when you sent me that sms saying how overjoyed u were cause your prayers came true after so many years..i remember i felt your joy and how important that day was. So, although now you cant, dont forget to remember that happy day. And how that day has altered the meaning of today..its not the end. Just a 'see you later'...

I won't forget. I remember. Thanks for the reminder.


*A single released in the fall of 1969, din do too well in the US but was a hit in the UK, NZ and a few other European countries.

2 comments:

~ w i n t e r ~ said...

i'm amazed. however did you find my blog???

imissw said...

nothing amazing. 6 degrees of separation. and after all, we are brothers and sisters "in law"!!! ;-P

i think i got to yr blog when u left a comment on justin's some time ago.