Saturday 14 April 2007

Yesterday once more* - The Carpenters

Wow - talk about a blast from the past!!!!

Me stuffs from London arrived yesterday - 2 huge boxes. I really have a knack of accumulating loads of stuffs!!!

I made time today to unpack the boxes. Going thru all the stuffs was like being transported back in time - there were just so many things which brought back wonderful memories!!!! Postcards from me trips to Edinburgh (see here, here and here) and Wales, me uniform and name tag from work on campus, me doc marts, me first cup of coffee in UK, things from me trip to Paris and Liverpool, me frisbee, the shopping list for Di's birthday do, signs from the toilet, me toys - William Wallace, Nessie and Darth Vader, the LoTR DVD which we watched for one of our many movie nites, posters from me room, the free green band given during fresher's week, tickets to me first musical and to the concert at the Royal Albert Hall, Wimbledon stuffs, Cochester Zoo guide, flyers of the musicals i watched in my final week in London...

Taking a walk down memory lane reminded me how blessed i've been - and i'm grateful.

Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories
Deborah Kerr in An Affair To Remember (referred to in Sleepless in Seattle!)

*Who doesn't know this wonderful oldie but goldie? Such a wonderful song - from their 1973 album, Now & Then.

No comments: