Wednesday 25 April 2007

You are not alone* - Michael Jackson

I can't remember receiving so many text messages in one day - even more than those received on Christmases and New Years. As i rushed about in the heavy traffic on Monday evening trying to get to The Star, me mobile kept on disturbing me, telling me that i have to delete some messages as me mailbox is full.

I'm so touched by all the support and comfort given by you all in this difficult time - the text messages from mates all over the land plus those from overseas (yes, S'pore is overseas, isn't it? Sarawak is over the South China Sea) and from some people whom i have not heard for a long time, the e-mails, the calls, the presence - esp from someone who took leave and travelled from outstation by public transportation just to lend his support!

I am reminded that i am not alone - and i am thankful to God for all of you!

*Written by R. Kelly, this was the first song to debut at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100

No comments: