Friday 4 April 2008

Car wash* - Christina Aguilera & Missy Elliott

M: This is me father's car. It's not mine. That's prolly why i dun bother washing it. (LOL)
F: Where's your father?
M: Oh, he passed away last year - almost one year ago...

Conversation continued on the events last year.

After a short pause...

F: Then all the more you should take good care of this car.

I had no immediate response to that...

Well, i finally responded today. I washed me dad's car today (yes, that explains why it rained cats and dogs later in the day! Life, oh life...).

I din sleep at all and had to stay awake cuz me mom went out and me nephew was around. So i decided to mop the floor (finally) and wash me dad's car.

There's something therapeutic about cleaning stuffs. It just feels good seeing all the dirt being washed away, enjoying the sight - and feel - of a freshly washed car or mopped floor.

Anyways, i'll prolly send it to the car wash the next time round - it takes a lot of effort!!!! Me din really do a wonderful job but if me dad was around, i'm sure he'll be proud of the effort. He was always proud of everything i did...

p/s - was just thinking of me 'love' of mopping the floor. It's funny - i used to enjoy mopping the floor at Food-on3 on campus partly cuz it brings back memories of me mopping the floor at home. Now i enjoy mopping the floor at home cuz it brings back memories of mopping the floor at Food-on-3!!!

*Featured on the movie, A Shark's Tale, this song was remade, transposed higher and given a disco feel to it.

2 comments:

SaraLynn said...

well, i have lots of mopping you can do, as I do not share your love for mopping!!
:)

imissw said...

no problem! any time!

but you'll have to pay for my transportation to get to oklahoma!!!