Monday 7 April 2008

Hero* - Enrique Iglesias

I am a super-hero! I have super powers!!!! Really! I can create rain storms!

Dun believe me? Here's proof:-

1. I can create storms by doing certain acts

Specifically, if i wash me car, it'll rain. No, it'll pour! Cats and dogs (and rats too!). That's wat happened last Friday.

2. I can create storms by summoning it!

OK - granted, it took a lot of effort to wash me car. Surely there's an easier way to exercise me special power, rite? Right! I can use me voice and call for it - i just sing! Yup, tt's it. Me students will bet their lives on it! Each time i sing in class, it'll rain later in the day. When it rains, i get text messages from students asking if i had been singing... Wonderful people, eh?

3. I can create storms by just using my mind!

Each time the weekend comes and i decide in me mind to go for a jog in the evening, it'll rain. It won't rain any earlier, nor any later. It's rain at exactly the time when i want to go for a run!



Don't mess me, ok?

So what shall i call meself? Storm-riser? Rain-starter? Bad-singer?

*His hit single released in 2001. Jennifer Love Hewitt was featured in the music video for this song.

3 comments:

SaraLynn said...

"The Singing Rain Storm"

photostat said...

"The Rain Man"

Anonymous said...

hahah... I thought of the rain man too...

Regarding the part where singing and rainning... I somehow get that quite often too. -___-|||

Anyway, I haven't been singing these days, so now I know it was you who called for the rains which made me stucked in the office for long hours. :p