Saturday 5 April 2008

Happiness* - Al Jarreau

I got inspired by a mate's blog when she was sharing about her 'happiness bank book'. It is where she records moments of happiness in her life - and she reproduced it in her blog!!!!

So I sat down and came up with 2 lists - one a list of general things which makes me happy and another, a list of specific events in the past which made me happy. Check out the specific list here.

Here's a sample of the things on the list:-



ADDENDUM: i've oso completed the Happiness Bank - General list. Check it out here.



*His version of the song taken from the Broadway show, 'You're a good man, Charlie Brown', this was included in jazz pianist David Benoit's tribute, 'Here's to you Charlie Brown: 50 great years'.

3 comments:

SaraLynn said...

great pictures!
They made me smile too

imissw said...

From my 'Happiness Bank - general list':-

"29. Finding someone has left a comment on me blog."

You made me really happy today! :-D

SaraLynn said...

awww..back at ya!