Saturday 26 April 2008

What's new?* - Silje Nergaard

This Liverpool FC's new jersey for the next 2 years!!!!



Pics taken from www.footy-boots.com

Personally, i like it better than the current one. It doesn't have that weird collar.

And check out these leaked images of the away and Champions League jerseys here:-





I like the Away one. The Champs League one? The black collar looks a bit off, tho. We'll see if these are the actual designs!

I need some generous giving - £40 a jersey!!!!! Any rich and nice ppl out there willing to sponsor me????

*Track taken from her album, Port of Call. We were hanging out at this CD shop in S'pore when they played it. We bought the album immediately!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks the same as the previous one.. to me lah. only the red maybe abit brighter.

imissw said...

the collar is different!!!

dun la pour cold water on me enthusiasm. ;-P it is after all our jersey!!!!